Home Page www.supracharged.com
This forum is for information on Supra Swaps

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Find 550cc inj. at a good price? O.E. cars that use them?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.supracharged.com Forum Index -> Performance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Downsouth MotorsportsOffline
Total posts: 4
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:59 am    Post subject: Find 550cc inj. at a good price? O.E. cars that use them? Reply with quote

I am curently doing the 7m-GTE swap on my 1990 2WD truck and I am also going to add the Lexus MAF and 550cc injectors. I am looking for a source for the injectors at a decent price, or a vehicle that has them stock. I read the thread about the Mazda low impedience injectors, but is there a direct plug and play model? The best I have found is a set of RC's on ebay for $350.00...?

I also want to get some info on the AFC controller. is tis something that is a must when doing this upgrade? I have read about the tuning screw matched with a wideband but I want an opion from someone wo has preformed the mod first hand.

I also picked up a non-turbo tranny today for $200.00 but after talking to a supra guru he told me to go excange it for the RF154 turbo trans. He stated that the RF154 was good for 500hp as compared to 300 of te non turbo? Any feedback?

With either of the two trannys do I have to make driveline mods..?
ronnie4Offline
Total posts: 21
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only car that I can think of is going to0 be a Turbo II RX7, they have 550cc, the n/a's have 460's. The 89+ use the same injector clips I believe, which would make them plug and play.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.supracharged.com Forum Index -> Performance All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: