Home Page www.supracharged.com
This forum is for information on Supra Swaps

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Turbo Rock Buggy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.supracharged.com Forum Index -> Results of swaps
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ghettoOffline
Total posts: 23
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Turbo Rock Buggy Reply with quote

So I finally got mine running correctly today. Its been running for about a year but it ran like poop. I broke down and took it to the dealership and we worked on it all afternoon. We got all of the codes fixed except Mass airflow sensor. We tested mine and 2 others and they were all fine. Finally the guy found the problem. It was the ground wire to the MAF sensor, it was cut in the harness. It revved right up and ran great. We took it outside and tried it out. It was in thier parking lot so I couldn't really see but when I hit 2nd gear the front driver tire came of the ground and held it there until after I shifted into 3rd. I thought it was a fluke so I made another run. This time the front end stayed down but all through 2nd gear it was spinning the tires. That is with 36 inch tires with only about 12 psi in them.I can't wait to try it out where I can play a little. I am very happy.
By the way the only mods that I have done so far is full 3" exhaust, no cat, Metal head gasket, and Lexus MAF sensor. I have my 550's but I haven't put them in yet. Im almost afraid to put them in. It is already wicked fast.
RuneOffline
Total posts: 29
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, that sounds sweet! You got any pics of that thing?

Getting 7mgte Supra Turbo Swap
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.supracharged.com Forum Index -> Results of swaps All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: