Home Page www.supracharged.com
This forum is for information on Supra Swaps

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

lexus v8 swap

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.supracharged.com Forum Index -> Lexus V8 swap
View previous topic :: View next topic  
robertk515
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject: lexus v8 swap Reply with quote

Hello!!! i was wanting to do a 1jz swap into my 86 toyota pickup but thought.... hey, a lexus v8?? small, high revving v8? v8 sound?? wow! sounds like the swap for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now i have questions

where did you manage to come up with a lexus engine/transmission and wiring harness all in good shape? did you have a website you went too?

what type of motor mounts did you use?

Radiator?

where can i find specs on this engine??

and what else should i know about this before i dive into this swap?? (please dont take this as an i dont know anything question. just some small details that i should know about any truck modifications other than mounts and driveline upgrades)

thank you in advance!!!!! i would love to do this as a winter project!!! its that time of the year!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.supracharged.com Forum Index -> Lexus V8 swap All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: