Home Page www.supracharged.com
This forum is for information on Supra Swaps

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PLEASE HELP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.supracharged.com Forum Index -> Electrical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
7mgteae86Offline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:08 pm    Post subject: PLEASE HELP Reply with quote

hey my name is kyle im located in germany and i have an ae86 with a 7mgte installed, when i first did the instalation all went well and i had wired it correct and all was great, then i pulled the motor to rebuild ( no compression on number 5) i bought the motor without hearing it run, big mistake but now the motor is fully rebuilt new basically everything, so when i went to fire it up again finally it just cranks and cranks, so i have narrowed the problem down, everything is still wired fine spark is perfect ignitor is good ..obviously with good spark, fule pressure is perfect, but the injectors are not opening, i rigged up my cold start valve to a switch ( just for testing purposes) and had it running all the time just so i coul dget the engine fired up and idle so i could perform other test ..IE ignition timing which is just right, so everythin gis good just the injectors wont open, you dont hear them opening and when i rigged up my own injector feed wire to test them you clearly hear them opening when i test them one at a time ( basically meaning injectors test out fine so its not the actual injectors) so fule is at the injectors just wont open, and when i test the two terminals on the injector wires they both give out 12 volts so both wires going to each injector gives out 12 volts, hmm seems wierd but idk... soo any ideas would be great, and also opened ecu and all looks just fine,, any helpo would be great thankss kyle
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.supracharged.com Forum Index -> Electrical All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: