Home Page www.supracharged.com
This forum is for information on Supra Swaps

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1994 4runner 7M turbo swap questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.supracharged.com Forum Index -> Electrical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NateFrameOffline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:48 pm    Post subject: 1994 4runner 7M turbo swap questions Reply with quote

Hi all. I just took the 3VZ out of my 4runner. I would like to convert it over to a turbo 7M. The first problem in the way is how to cleanly get the 3vz engine harness out of the vehicle. So my question is this, can i cut the tubing off the harness inside the engine bay and seperate the wires that go to the ecu from the body control wires? I would like all my stock functions to work, windows, locks, lights, etc. I have been thru the tech section and there is alot of great info on putting the 7m harness into the 4runner, but i do not want to start cutting wires. If someone has done this would they please chime in and help me get moving on with this,

thanks,
nate
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.supracharged.com Forum Index -> Electrical All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: