Home Page www.supracharged.com
This forum is for information on Supra Swaps

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

greddy e-01 boost controller/air fuel/injector timing etc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.supracharged.com Forum Index -> Performance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mx924Offline
Total posts: 27
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:57 pm    Post subject: greddy e-01 boost controller/air fuel/injector timing etc Reply with quote

anybody run a greddy or apex engine/turbo etc. controller? the new greddy displays boost, egt's, air fuel ratios, injector stuff and tons of other stuff i don't understand. for $600 would it be worth the cash? i like the e-01 (greddy)
SuperRunnerOffline
Site Admin
Total posts: 942
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I Have heard good things about that controller. I don't know if I would pay it though. If you really want to do some power, you will need an wide band, and if you get the Zetronix, it does all that monitoring too.
mx924Offline
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i check into that one then, hopefully it is cheaper
mx924Offline
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually, the zeitronix is around 570 for everything, and i found brand new profec e-01's for a 465 buy it now price on ebay! and those come with everything! what differance does the wideband sensor make? what does it do? also the greddy is a solinoid boost controller, how does that work? will the boost controller part work on a 7mgte? i don't think that the ztronix was a boost controller. i do like how it hooks up to a lap top and probably is better for dialing a/f ratios. i don't know, first i gots to get a 7m in my truck before i start drooling over stuff like this. peace out
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.supracharged.com Forum Index -> Performance All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: