Home Page www.supracharged.com
This forum is for information on Supra Swaps

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

87 7mgte supra everything

View previous topic :: View next topic  
VERTIGO59Offline
Total posts: 14
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: 87 7mgte supra everything Reply with quote

Ok i'm just going to throw this out there. I had a project in mind and now I want to just get rid of everything. I'm selling 1987 toyota supra (power everything, A341E auto tranny, LSD) with it's 7m-gte engine in pieces and fixable damage to the front of the car. Another 1987 toyota supra 7mgte engine with wiring harness and ecu, but no turbo. A never-touched-still-in-bag 7mgte shortblock with 7mge pistons rebuilt by B & M Engine Service Auto Repair & Service. Lastly, the Head of the car engine, I had rebuilt, ported and pollised by Fastport Racing. Also have ARP Head studs and bolts, Cometic High Pressure gasket, and Lexus MAF. Too much work, no time, screw it, take it all away. Say $2000 for everything? Or willing to part out in chunks. Thanks Will
yong7801Offline
Total posts: 1
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What year is the motor thats missing the turbo and how much do you want for the motor. Private message me
aussiepeteOffline
Total posts: 96
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think im a bit late on this deal lol! but just in case how much for the ported head and head bolts?
jr85yotabeastOffline
Total posts: 80
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you have the 7mgte valve covers?
jr85yotabeastOffline
Total posts: 80
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: injector resistor Reply with quote

do you have an injector resistor?
jzmudaOffline
Total posts: 2
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, where in oregon are you. I'm in Idaho and I might be willing to take you up on your whole-shootin-match offer.

J
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.supracharged.com Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: