Home Page www.supracharged.com
This forum is for information on Supra Swaps

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Selling my supra w/7MGTE Cheap!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sellingOffline
Total posts: 7
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Selling my supra w/7MGTE Cheap!!! Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

I am trying to sell my 87 Toyota Supra Turbo 7MGTE 5-speed. It is rare in the fact that all the gauges are in metric. (don’t worry I have a Michigan title) So what looks like 150,000 miles (150,000 kilometers) really is just about 100K. I can tell you that this engine is strong. I will tell you that this vehicle has it’s good points and in others needs some TLC.

This vehicle may just be good for the engine and tranny. It will take a pretty good shade tree mechanic to get this up to snuff. Oh Yeah, It’s White with Brown Leather.

First the bad:

1. Rear diff leak…I heard that this may be common.

2. Some rust and cosmetic problems.

3. Missing pass. Side turn signal (I’m still looking for that guy)

4. The temp gauge has a short.

5. The key is broken off in the ignition (damn flimsy Toyota keys)

6. Drivers side door won’t latch (last time I tried to open the door…I felt it break) It is closed now.

7. Gas fill door latch is broken

Now the good:

1. New tires in the front…rear tires still have 80% tread

2. New front brakes

3. New platinum spark plugs…and wires

Functionally this car runs well. I have to sell it. I would recommend that this vehicle be towed to your garage so that you can tweak and tune it. I will not entertain any test drives. It needs a battery to test start it.

I know that this is a pretty leery way to buy a project, but please trust me to be very honest is all the info that I give you (I am good people…and believe in Karma)

This supra is in storage in Couer d’ Alene Idaho. The owners of this storage unit do not want a lot of trouble, so PLEASE only serious inquirys. I have many photos of this car, and can e-mail them to you. I need to get rid of this Supra please feel free to contact me with any questions. Phyrefighterjay@yahoo.com

Thanks to the group for letting me post.

PHOTO LINK: http://photobucket.com/albums/f2/phyrefighterjay/

Sincerely,

Jason Wilhelm
MikeOffline

Total posts: 272
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are you looking to get out of it? How do you figure that the odometer is in kilometers? It looks the same to me as the ones I've seen in miles.
Thanks
keggoOffline
Total posts: 3
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

would you be willing to sell the engine seperately?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.supracharged.com Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: