Home Page www.supracharged.com
This forum is for information on Supra Swaps

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

22re/7mgte swap into 83 toyota celica/wiring info

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.supracharged.com Forum Index -> MKII supra swaps
View previous topic :: View next topic  
celica/7m-gte
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: 22re/7mgte swap into 83 toyota celica/wiring info Reply with quote

i am currently attemting a 7m-gte swap into my 83 celica. i have everything for the swap 5m oil pan,5m mount brackets,engine,cumputer,maf,complete 7m engine harness with resisters. i just need some detailed wiring for 22re/7mgte swap like whats posted for the v6/7m swap witch i admit is quite impressive i am so desperate im tring to us the imformation from that swap to help me with mine.
SuperRunnerOffline
Site Admin
Total posts: 942
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read through the connector discriptions on the site. That will give you general idea of what you need to do. Then look through the V6 wiring again. Your wiring will be similar, you just need to figure out where your wires are in relation to the V6. I think everything is pretty much the same as with the MKII supra, just in a different location/connector/pin.

If you need specific help with anything, just PM me, but keep it specific.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanx again im gonna try to figure this out.
lews9146Offline
Total posts: 3
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you know if the supra engine shares the same bell housing as the 22r trannies?

lewis
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.supracharged.com Forum Index -> MKII supra swaps All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: