Home Page www.supracharged.com
This forum is for information on Supra Swaps

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

93 7mgte 4x4 project Possibly for sale (I'm not sure yet)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
N8Offline
Total posts: 22
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: 93 7mgte 4x4 project Possibly for sale (I'm not sure yet) Reply with quote

Well, I swore I'd never even consider this but I'm moving to the UK in November and who know's how long I'll be over there. I am thinking about selling my 93 toyota 4x4 7mgte project, depending on how much someone is willing to pay and if they are willing to finnish it. I live near Tampa, Florida now and am driving the truck as a daily driver here. I used to live in Orem , UT and drove the truck cross country here to FL. It was AWESOME. Anyway.... I never thought the day would come that I would consider parting with my truck! This is what my truck used to look like.... don't worry the red stuff all over the engine was just from a radiator leak that's long fixed.

http://www.supracharged.com/other_trucks/nate/index.html

The truck is currently under Phase two and being converted to a custom body with a 2004 front end and supercharger hood. It only has part of the body on it seeing as I cut off and threw away everything behind the front cab in order to redesign the whole rear. The roof is cut out too. It has a Dana 44 solid axle up front and the stock toyota in the rear with a lockrite locker. It's got worn out 35" Mtr's. The tranny is an a340h automatic which has held up really well. The motor run's very well and I just replaced all the rod bearings. Rob will post some pics of how it looks right now tommorow. I'd probably be willing to sell it for $2000 like it is right now, which is less than what the parts to do the swap costs. I can teach you or steer you to information on everything you need to know about fabricating body panels and working with fiberglass. It's actually really very easy to design and fabricate your own body. Let me know if interested. I can take more pics. Thanks, Nate
[/img]
84 toyotaOffline
Total posts: 29
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so ow much are you asking for the truck the way it sits right now?????
N8Offline
Total posts: 22
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

$2000 is what I would take for it like it sits now. I won't be ready to sell it until the end of october though.
teamafxOffline
Total posts: 4
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im interested and have the cash, email me at teamafx@hotmail.com with what it needs, the condition, and pics
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.supracharged.com Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: