Home Page www.supracharged.com
This forum is for information on Supra Swaps

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

lexus swap with manual tranny???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.supracharged.com Forum Index -> Lexus V8 swap
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sportcutom
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: lexus swap with manual tranny??? Reply with quote

My supra swap is finally done!! I think I ran into every possible issue in the process, but it was all worth the end result. I don't mind if you want to call me with questions. Ross 970 827-5448.

So Rob, now I am going to try a 1uz into a 97 tacoma. He really wants a manual tranny- how those bellhousings coming along?? Prices??
robertk515
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey superrunner, isnt the site with all of that stuff of yours www.monster-performance.com???

and i was wondering, would my w55 manual tranny hold up to 1uz power in my 86 pickup??

and uh... can i find wiring diagrams for the sc400 or ls400 on the internet? for free?

thanks!!
deaths_demiseOffline
Total posts: 33
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

on monster-performance there is also a statement in the product description of the 1UZ adapter about it being only for the W-series trannies, but the drop down menu asks to select for the w56/w58, R150/r151f, or the R154 trannies. I'm confused a bit there. Also what about the W59 from the 3RZ's. Apparently they are good for up to 400HP. Just needed some clarification. Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.supracharged.com Forum Index -> Lexus V8 swap All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: